Monday, July 20, 2009

Choo Choo

You know, a lot of cities have tons of stuff to distract your kid so you can check your text messages and emails on your phone. Zoos, children museums, aquariums, parks and playgrounds, you get the idea. But today I took my son to a whole new level of distraction and amazement: The Transportation Museum.

To call it The Transportation Museum is a bit misleading, as it only has a couple cars, no real trucks, and only two planes and boat that I could find. So it's not so much a Transportation Museum as it is a Train Museum.

And you know what? I'm OK with that. Because there are a lot of them. Enough that my zero-attention span son and I walked around for over an hour and were entertained the entire time. Nothing entertains a two-year-old boy like huge train engines.

So thank you, Transportation Museum, for making my day a little easier.

St. Louis, You Are A Joke (except when it comes to The Transportation Museum)

No comments:

Post a Comment