Sunday, June 14, 2009

Smoke 'em if you got 'em

You know what I love about going out in St. Louis? Smelling like a goddamn ashtray afterwards. It's awesome. I love how my discarded clothes then fill up my laundry room with the smell of smoke as well.

You know what the only other major city that allows smoking in bars and restaurants is? Detroit. Yes, that Detroit. So congratulations St. Louis, you're on par with Detroit (nothing against the fine people of Detroit, of course).

How the hell can this sprawling suburb continue to allow people to smoke in bars and restaurants when the health risks have been proven over and over again? Not to mention the risks to my wardrobe. And from the looks of it, the laws aren't going to change any time soon. In fact, I'm gonna guess that St. Louis is the last city to pass the law. And knowing St. Louis, they'll take pride in it. And that's why...

St. Louis, you are a joke.

But on the bright side Forbes magazine did name St. Louis the "best city for smokers". So you've got that going for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment